Thinking to invest in commercial area in Singapore?
We know that since the past 20 years that the commercial shops in great location in Singapore are not for sale, especially for foreigners to buy, but here we go the good news that on January 2016 City Gate Shopping Mall Commmercial Area is open for sale.
7 Reasons to buy :
1. Ideal for own use and investment.
2. Great exposure for your business.
3. Will be a new landmark at Beach Road.
4. Attractive early bird pricing, less stamp duty than residental, no resale tax.
5. Good frontage units.
6. Great location direct to Nichole Highway MRT (within 2stops to Suntec City and Marina Bay financial Center)
7. High rental yield up to 8% per annum, surrounding by grade A office, hotels and near tourist spot (Haji Lane).
CITY GATE MALL
The new City Gate Mall (Leasehold) will be a new landmark at Beach Road. Currently, the only comparable shopping malls in the vicinity will be Bugis Junction and Bugis Plus and their occupancy rate is almost 100%. Due to the shortage of commercial shop space at Beach Road,many retailers, F&B and businesses are urgently looking for other good commercial space to expand their businesses. City Gate will be strategically catered to them.
- Total 188 units (157 Shops /29 Restaurants /1 Food Centre /1 Supermarket)
- Basement 1 (Theme: The Xchange. Mainly Food Centre /Restaurants /Shops)
- Level 1 (Theme: The High Street. Mainly F&B, banks, fashion)
- Level 2 (Theme: The Link. Supermarket, Clinics, fashion, some restaurants, etc)
- Water point and ceiling mount air-condition system provided for all units.
- Operating hours: 10am to 10pm subject to MSCT decision in future
- Shopfront: 12mm think tempered glass panels with glass door.
- Located at 371 Beach Road
- City Gate Mall will be directly linked via the over head bridge to Nicole Highway MRT (within 2 stops to Suntec and MBFC)
- Strategically located at the junction of Beach road & Jalan Sultan Road, City Gate Mall has an Excellent Frontage for awareness.
- Concourse Office
- Concourse Skyline Residential
- The Plaza Hotel
- Beach Road estate
- ICA Building
- Shoppers from Aliwal and Arab Street
- Gateway Office
- Pan Pacific Service Suites
- Working class from Kallang Industrial Estate (CT Hub, Aperia, CT Hub 2)
- 311 units of residence located right above City Gate Mall (Fully sold)
Why Buy City Gate Commercial?
- Ideal for own use and investment.
- Great branding and exposure for your business
- Very rare to have an Iconic mall next to MRT in town
- Attractive pricing – similar commercial shops at Alexandra Central & King Albert Park were sold for $6000 to $7000 psf
- City Gate shops are only at $3300 to $4500 psf for good frontage units
- Great location – Direct linkage to MRT and surrounded by Grade A Offices.
- Very High Rental Yield : City Gate Mall can command about $20 to $30 psf per month (estimated 6% to 8% per annum)
For further information please contact: